My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Long time to see!

Wow...it's been a while! Well, lets see where to start...I finished the semister just awaiting my marks (Eep), I'm fairly confident though, so that's good! I got a job at Blockbuster! I know surrounded by movies all day...pure torture!:) I actually LOVE it! Even though I'm standing for hours on end but I get to look at movies, help people pick out good ones, and I get 10 free rentals a week...MONEY! I'm catching on fairly quickly with the cash too...it took a bit but I got the computer mastered! New Glory Shoppe is starting to take off with lots of plans and what not! We're doing the service on the 21st so if you're in the big Tdot that day come out and support we'd really love to have you! So the summer in the city, the first time I won't be on the Rock at all for the summer, it's kind of scary and depressing with a little bit of excitement for Canada's Wonderland thrown in there as well! I'm going to be doing my internship with Youth Unlimited this summer as well! Not quite sure which area...maybe Time out for teen moms, and maybe with the new program involving fashion! So Blockbuster and YU for the summer...gonna be busy but it's not camp busy (sigh) which I'm not quite sure how I feel about that!

Well, Toronto...enjoy the sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home