My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

...sigh...

So...Lez went to Ohio today at like 8 this morning...it is now 4:15 and I'm going through withdrawls! It's crazy...she's been my best friend for 7 years and we had our up and down moments but since she's been living with me we've become super close. She's more than a friend she's my sister (that sounds so cheesy!)! But it's true, when I'm sad she's always there with a hug, when I'm mad she's always there with ears ready for venting, and when I say something really really stupid...conveniently she's always there to make fun of me...hmmm?? But whatever the case is she's got my back!

Bear...thanks and I love you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Seritha lived with me for a year we became like sisters too. It's the best thing in the world, especially when you don't have any real sisters.

I got accepted to the War College in North Carolina!!! So I might not be in Toronto after all. But who knows. God's leaving me in suspense and it's killing me!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home