My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It was a Time!

So, tonight I had the pleasure of attending the weekly small group for ETC-NGS! Usually I have class but this week it was cancelled...MONEY!

Tonight Ashley led us and we talked about how we have to work together as one in order to reach our full capacity in Christ! It was dead on for where we're at with NGS right now. Although not all of us could be there it was still a time!

Afterwards we got to a podcastin'! That's right ladies and gents, within the next few weeks Lez, Gordy and myself will be featured on the first podcast for sendthefire.ca! Hopefully Ashley and Phil can get something good from our 35 minutes of crazy ETC ramblings! But we did get to some serious talk! Ashley wanted to discuss something that most young people have to deal with and that is identity! The three of us told our personal stories of how we dealt with high school and what not! Then she asked us to give a peice of advice to those teens out there!

It was funny and interesting to start talking about what we were like back in the day. I learned that I'm the biggest goober ever and that my life was super dull compared to others! But I'm glad that I never did anything REALLY bad...who am I kidding? I didn't do anything bad in high school! Even though I never struggled with who I was back then, it wasn't until I moved to the big TO that I went through that awkward "finding yourself" stage! And about 2 1/2 years later I finally can say that I'm starting to understand who I am and where I'm headed! But it's still tough, but God is carrying me so I'm cool!

I learned something this year however, LEAVE IT TO GOD! What ever it is, just give it to God to handle, until you know for sure what to do with it! It actually works!

<><

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

That's some good advice, Deborah. Thanks for reminding me.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home