My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Fine! I'll change it!

Just a heads up...I've changed my display name to "Debs"! Apparantly "D-Bra" was causing some controversy! I used D-Bra because it's how people back home use to say my name, but up here people just don't get it! So it's changed! "Debs" is my pet name from Lez, which "Lez" was my pet name for Lesley but since she's been in Toronto everyone calls her Lez so it's not really mine anymore! So now I call her either "bear" or "boo"! I know, I know, it's real cute!

I'll see you cats on the flip flop!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, so you can't be called D-Bra, but there is no problem with Lez? I'm missing something here. :)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home