My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Army

I've been having this beef with one of my professors! He's been ragging on the Army in every class we've had thus far this semister. He talked about the uniforms as being just a traditional value that we have. He talked about us not doing communion and how it's not right! Then last class he went on a huge rant about how wrong we are for not performing water Baptisms. I was getting so frustrated and all my friends around me knew it too! When I talked to my dad about it he got really upset, saying that the prof has no right to say that about any church during class time and that I should have said something. But he didn't want to have an arguement in class at the time, and I was just too afraid that I would say something that wasn't very nice!

I'm waiting for next class to see if he says anything and if he does then I'll speak up but if he doesn't then I keep my comments to myself! I'll keep you posted!

For those of you out there reading this that is Salvation Army, don't be like me and keep quiet...speak out because the Army is amazing and no one has a right to judge! No worries though, whether it's through a paper or a presentation I'll think of some clever way to rebutall! Without sarcasm of course! I Laugh!!

Blood and Fire<><

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

It seems to me that in this world, even if you fight for the Army there are still people within the Army that fight against you...it's a lose-lose situation.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home