My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Awwwwwwwww!


So I'm here sitting in my science class and I got nothing!

No really I got nothing! This class is supposed to be a Christianity and Science class and as of right now it's only been science! We had our midterm this morning and I'm postive that I completely bombed it! I'm not worried though! Why? Because I know that God does not have quantum mechanics in my future! Gah!

Although I prefer death while sitting in this class, I have learned a very valuable lesson...thinking you know what's going to happen is not always the case! I registered for this class thinking it was gonna be about issues that are relevant to our lives today as Christians in a world of science! For example, evolution, creation, stem-cell research, cloning, etc! Instead, I need to know equations for calculating the circumfrences of planets, moons, and the earth that will give me an idea of how far a satelite is from pluto...I can't even explain it properly! Just know this...IT SUCKS!

The phrase, "fully rely on God" is very appropriate for this class...and that's exactly what I'm gonna do!

Life sucks but someone's gotta live it!

P.s: that's my science prof above! He's oober smart which makes the class even harder! Just look at 'em...he even looks smart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home