My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Love!

Yesterday I did a fair bit of crying! A fair bit of sighing! A fair bit of wishing! A fair bit of praying! A fair bit of praising! A fair bit thinking!

Yes, I went to a wedding! Josh and Jenn Ivany's wedding! It was beautiful, casual, full of praise and love! Of course Josh sang to his beautiful bride a song that really tugged at my heart strings (which isn't hard)! My heart strings were also tugged by the best man/ brother of the groom speech! There is just something about seeing a grown man cry that just gets me everytime! It was all beautiful!

They had a worship service after the reception, where the guest had the opportunity to say words of inspiration and love to the bride and groom! We also sang some songs...How Great Thou Art...money!

But I started to think about love, which is normal for a wedding! But I thought about the love of a man to a women, love from a father to a daughter, love between brothers, and God's love! The entire day was not just a wedding celebration but a day of covenant between God and two people in love with each other and God! I thought it was beautiful to see everyone thanking God, and praising God, not just offering congratulations to the happy couple!

I hope that when that day comes for me to get married, I stay focused on God and His grace and blessings He has and will continue to give me!

Josh and Jenn...you're an inspiration...congrats...and God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home