My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Friday, June 08, 2007

Sorry! I do have a reason for the lack of blogging...I forgot my log-in name and password, I have so many different ones! But I just figured it out, did you know that they can email you some of the information for you account, boy I'm not the brightest! But anyways I've cracked the mystery that is my password so I can blog again!

I guess the best thing for right now would be an update. I graduated, despite the procrastination, late nights, missed classes, lack of secondary sources and in the case of Global Christianity an entire book report! It's done, my post secondary career as I know it is over...at least for about a year and then who knows!

God has given me so much in my short 21 years and he continues to give, a job has been His latest gift with any bit of weight. I'm contracted for a year at my church in East Toronto as the Community Service Coordinator. Kid-Z-Own, volunteers, and Christmas Kettles are just a few things that will be under my watch. I'm excited about it, I believe it'll be good for myself, the church, and the community. I do request your prayers and thank-you for the support I know you give me.

Other than those two achievements not much has been happening in my life, I've just been relaxing, having my first summer vacation in 5 years. I did however, buy a MacBook which is freakin' sweet! That is also exciting! Ha!

Peace out and have peace in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home