My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Monday, April 09, 2007

How many times do you have to be punched to realize it hurts?

As you sit here, in your PJ's listening to Jack's Mannequin; eating the breakfast of champions...Reece Puffs you think to yourself...Me what the hect? Why aren't you finishing your paper? You idiot, you only have to write the intro and do the bibliography...move! *She takes a mouthful of cereal* Being up all night, not sleeping for 24 hours really does the body good, until you attend class (which you eventually leave due to pure exhaustion) needing to pay attention *takes another mouthful* because it's the final class of the year and they're discussing the exam. But you can't stay awake, "maybe I should have started my assignment earlier so that I wouldn't have had to stay up all night to finish!" But oh well, it's done now, handed in and there's no turning! You went to bed for a couple of hours. *Another spoonful in your tummy* Wake up and you are here...still procrastinating!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is the story of my 4 years of post-secondary education. And secondary. haha. Update, I miss you!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home