My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Ebay

I've recently discovered the wonderful world of Ebay. It's both torture and pleasure all jumbled together to form one big stress ball known as...ME! It's bloody addictive! I can spend hours at a time on that site looking at stuff, music, shoes, music...okay it's mostly just shoes and music but still I spend a lot of time looking at those things. It's awesome when you find something that you've been looking for and it's not all that expensive, and then it sucks when some tool keeps out bidding you! For example, I've been trying to buy this book of poetry for a friend; it's by his favorite musican and I know he'd love it. There's one other bidder and he's good. He wants it real bad. It got up to like $35 Canadian, which isn't bad, but when you also have to pay like $15 for shipping you start rethink your bid. Unfortunantly for me, the guy didn't give up and the bidding closed today...I knew I should have bought it when I first saw it! I'm not very bright sometimes...but I've learned my lesson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home