My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I only have eyes for you!

I've gotten so used to buying new music that I'm spoiled! I haven't had a reason to get sick of a CD because I had so many to go through, until now! Since school has started (which is funny because school is over now) I haven't been able to buy any new stuff and now I'm bored! Sitting down with my laptop either blogging or chatting with friends I like to listen to music, but I haven't been able to satisfy my music craving. I love Dream Theater and will never be sick of them but I want something kind of mellow and soothing not crazy and upbeat. I've pretty much exhausted my Oasis collection (of which I have a large one), as much as I love Michael Buble I just can't bare to listen anymore, I need something new! And then I found it...it's new but yet at the same time old, my Frankie Sinatra collection! There is nothing better than a classic song sung by a classy crooner! I love Jamie Cullum but he's got nothing on Frank! Listening to "I Only Have Eyes for You" sends chills up my spine! It's beautiful, classic, warm, and just plain sexy...you HAVE give dear ole Frankie a listen to sometime, he brings you to a place like no other!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home