My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Friday, February 02, 2007

I just wanna fall asleep!

So, I've been trying to make some decisions lately and it's not going as well as I had thought it would! For so long you know exactly what you want and when the time comes to get it, you second guess yourself. What does God want? Is it the right choice? What do I want? What's best for my future? Is this even possible for my future? The worst part is, is that no one can seem to give me solid advice, they all keep telling me to leave it in God's hands, to which I keep saying, "ya think I'm not doing that already?" And then I get frustrated because God isn't really sending me clear signals, or maybe he is but I'm to dense to realize what they mean. Should I even read into things? Do I have a right to? Does God want me to know, to understand? Does He just want me to wait? I wish I knew...then maybe I could get some sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home