My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Friday, March 02, 2007

What's goin' on inside of me?

So reading week is over, to which all I can say is "Holy Crap, the semester is flying by!" I went Ohio to visit Lez, it was good, to spend time with her, juts to see her! It was needed more than anything. I had a good experience, a burden was lifted but I came home to another one! Work has been stressful lately. Not the actual job but the people. Nothing is ever good enough, my life is not as stressful as theirs, I'm not as busy as they are! It's frustrating, I care about these people (I should considering I spend 40 hours a week with them!) but they've become so unbelievable adjutating! They call me cranky and bitchy, they feel they can because I, unlike them, haven't worked for 41 hours. But oh no...I can't talk about the fact that I'm in school as well, because that's not as stressful as having to raise my roomates 5 year old, and I don't have a wife! People who have never gone to university, in my opinion, have no right to even compare their stresses against the stress of papers, exams, and the like! I don't dispute the fact that they have stressful lives, but when they demean me and my stresses and are constantly comparing and judging me because I'm having a crappy day drives me mad! I wish I could just look them in the eyes and say, "You know what you can do? You can buggar off!" But I won't, I'll just continue to take it and every now and then rant on my blog like this...I apologize in advance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home