My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Changes!

As I sit here at my computer, still in my PJ's at 1:44 in the afternoon, I realized something...I HAVE NO LIFE! I work at Blockbuster and I work a lot, but when I'm not working I'm home watching movies, or more recently MTV (death to MTV)! Since Lez flew the nest I've seemed to curl up in her place as well as my own! It's time leave...who wants to leave with me?

So here's the plan, this summer there are a list of things that I want to do to get my ass off the couch, and I would love some company! Here's the list:

-Take a day long bike trip (...I'm hoping to invest in a bike!)
-Take a day long hiking trip
-Vegge on the beach until the sun goes down
-Have a campfire
-Go camping (this and the last one can kinda go hand in hand)
-Go sailing
-Go rock climbing
-Make good use of my Wonderland pass
-Go to Marineland
-Have a huge backyard party with all the BBQ fixings including Lemonade and Iced Tea...ooh and watermelon
-Road trip to Ohio to visit my favorite girl in the world... and Josh too I guess (j/k of course you're still my favy!)
-Learn to skateboard
-Go fishing
-Go white water rafting or canoeing (spelling?)...I'm a bit of a wuss!

Anyone game?

1 Comments:

Blogger -jess- said...

I'm down with that!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home