My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There's a lot of things about me! But know this...I serve Jesus!

Monday, December 04, 2006

TeeHee!

I'm a giggling mess right! I'm supposed to be writing a paper that is late but I can't because I'm acting like a little school girl! Ha! You know the sensation you get in your tummy that's like constant nervous butterflies? That's what I've been like for the past few days...minus the wanting to throw up my guts part! I'm being so lame...but I can't help! For the first time in Toronto without Lesley being here, I'm truly happy! I haven't even gone out and did something to make me happy, it's just happening right here in my own house. This blog is majorly kryptic and I apologize, but I'm so giggly that all my words have left me!

"O heaven, O earth, bear witness to this sound, and crown what I profess with kind event if I speak true; if hollowly, invert what best is boded me to mischief! I beyond all limit of what else i'th' world, do "like", prize, honour you."

1 Comments:

Blogger -jess- said...

LOVE IT!!!!

"I might call him a thing divine!"

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home